Shade&Beyond 304 Marine Grade Shade Sail Hardware for Triangle 8"
Color: Shade Sail Triangle 8"
- Made of high quality 304 marine grade stainless steel, size: 8inch
- This hardware kit is made for triangle sun shade sail
- Includes: Turnbuckle( 8") x 2pcs, Pad eye( 2.4") x 3pcs, Snap Hook( 2") x 1pcs, Screw x 12pcs, Plastic expansion x 12pcs
- Adjustable turnbuckle to create tension
- Great fit for installing triangle shade sail below 15 ㎡/161 sq.ft, such as 12'x12'x12', 16'x16'x16'
Hardware kits are recommended to install a shade sail to any structure, tree or pole.
One set of triangle shade sail hardware includes: Turnbuckle x 2pcs, Pad eye x 3pcs, Snap hook x 1pcs, Screw x 12pcs, Plastic expansion x 12pcs
Turnbuckle- A device for adjusting the tension or length of ropes, cables, tie rods, and other tension systems.
Snap Hook- A metal loop with a spring-loaded gate, used to quickly and reversibly connect components.
Pad Eye- A flat metal plate with a projecting loop or ring, made all in one piece, providing an attachment point. It is secured by screwing, bolting, or welding it in place.
Having the proper hardware makes installation so much easier compared to piecing it together yourself.