- High Quality Guarantee - Constructed of 185 gsm UV protected high density polyethylene (HDPE) shade fabric with strong stitched seam and durable stainless steel D-rings in each corner( The edge is curved, not straight & Hardware sells separately)
- Breathable Material Design - Allows cooling breezes and light to pass through for better airy and comfortable space, allows rains to pass through, so there's no pooling water( So it is not waterproof)
- Easy to install and maintain - Installation: Measure and clean the area where the shade sail is to be installed. Leave an allowance of 1.5-2ft between the fixing point and the shade sail to fit hardwares/ hooks or ropes. Maintenance: Clean with mild detergent or water, do not scrub it with a stiff brush, do not put it in your washing machine, clothes drier
- Long Use Time - 5 years warranty for fabric under normal use and weather. Please note that shade cloth is a material can shrink, usually it need tolerance for +-6 inch for each side, thank you
- Ideal Shade Solutions - Widely used over a patio, lawn, garden, pool, pond, deck, kailyard, courtyard, backyard, dooryard, park, carport, pergola, sandbox, driveway or other outdoor area to provide 80%-85% sunshade and protect against 95% up to 98% harmful UV rays, and make your patio privacy safe, cool and fabulous
Description: ⛅ This Shade Sail makes a restful, shady spot on your patio, backyard, playground, park, deck, pool. ⛅ Top-quality, long-lasting durable. ⛅ Easy folding when no use, space-saving and convenient. ⛅ D type buckle ( grade 304 stainless steel ) for easy installation. ⛅ Machine washable at 30 degrees Celsius, and quick drying. ⛅ Colorfastness grade 4 in European Standard.
Package Including: 1 x Shade Sail 4 x Ropes⛅If you need shade sail hardware, please visited our Shade&Beyond store and have a great installation option.
Note: ⛅Please install sun shades at a slight angle to ensure water runs off. Measure and clean the area where the shade sail is to be installed. Leave an allowance of 1.5-2ft between the fixing point and the shade sail to fit hardware/ hooks or ropes. Curved sides to enhance pull strength and prevent drooping, so the actual shading area would shrink slightly, tolerance 4~6 inches for each side. You could install different shade sails of different colors and sizes to get a larger shading area.