KANAGAWA Large Walk-in Tunnel Greenhouse Zipper Mesh Door with Automatic Watering System
Why choose KANAGAWA Greenhouses. The metal poles of KANAGAWA greenhouse are thicker and with larger diameter, which makes the whole greenhouse more solid and stable. What's the difference between a green cover...
Why choose KANAGAWA Greenhouses. The metal poles of KANAGAWA greenhouse are thicker and with larger diameter, which makes the whole greenhouse more solid and stable. What's the difference between a green cover and a transparent cover. The main material of green cover is PE, grid distribution, which is more durable, anti tear and UV protection, while transparent cover is made of PVC, which has good light-admitting quality and better ornamental value.
- 【GREENHOUSE MICRO DRIP IRRIGATION KIT】This Walk in tunnel greenhouse Equipped with misting cooling system kits updates home greenhouse with more water saving and time saving concept,also physical cooling of plants in the hot summer. water-saving device can be targeted to save water most by adjusting the water density, size and scope.
- 【Durable UV Protection PE Cover】The Portable greenhouse use 140g/m2 grid durable PE fabric that keeps your plants safe from UV damage and will not corrode and crack. 1 Zipper Doors & 6 or 4 Exhaust Vents to breathe fresh air and 100% waterproof greenhouse tunnel provides the most comfortable growing environment for your vegetables,fruit trees and herbs.
- 【WALK-IN TUNNEL GREENHOUSE】The arched tunnel shape encloses a large space to conveniently grow and manage a variety of plants, such as vegetables, potatoes, tomatoes, plants, herbs, flowers, also easy to be located the greenhouse in vegetable fields, gardens, and outdoors.
- 【Heavy Duty Galvanized Steel Frame】Heavy-duty 0.5mm thickness 19mm diameter galvanized steel poles & Extra 2 brace bars make sure greenhouse can protect plants from wind,rain and snow around the year.
- 【Extra-long Cover Design】Our extra-long cover can be buried in the soil, reinforcing the stability and airtightness of our green house and bringing better conditions for the growth of tropical plants